Thursday, May 15, 2014

Horsing Around the House

It’s been a week since getting my drivers permit and still no car. It’s been three weeks of bunny poop and still not enough money to go back to school or to get a job. I have no head for the past few days. It’s just been a huge stop. There’s been a lot of disgusting tugs here and there, but no real opportunity. You have to be pretty smart since being called a retarded whore in public, but nothing’s set in stone. This is the fountain from which I drink. I’m over heated, under dressed, and over fed trying to prove that I can be a good person. It’s hard to accept other’s life’s when yours is constantly being called to question. There is no income from it however. There’s no money. I’m unemployed and uninsured. I’m an accident waiting to happen. I need help, but can’t stay happy all the time. I gave up my Facebook to make sure life wasn’t a joke. I’m a neighborhood show. I don’t like the undivided attention. I’ve decided to just let them have it and to take it all back. I’ll make it out of here some day. The popularity is killing me. The houses are too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment