Sunday, August 31, 2014

Like My Homework!!

He's walking all gross on your t.v. I'm all giggles. I'm only a teaser. You got the people? Me neither, I just cried for him. Almost got me in. I gotta leave it like a passcode. I'm not late on the nigga. He just threw some elbows. Got illegal for the made now. Wrote a love letter or twenty two to calm him down. She'd smack me across the face if she didn't ask for the help. I met somebody, on your body. I'm telling you the truth. He almost chased me down I had to change my shoes. It's just me please. All you suckaz bitch but you want my stitches and snitches. My name tasting like sardines. I'm on a permanent leave. Sister sit down. I was on a trial for a while. The entire time in denial. Father laughs I'm in denial. I'm no liar. I hold my smile. The one and only. Take the freewrite freestyle till the rewrite, like it ain't mine. I'm keeping it, keeping it mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment