Thursday, October 9, 2014
No Sport Just Game "Junior"
Tonight it's about Junior. He's not home, he's out with friends. His favorite pastime. Junior is a real kid with hopes, dreams, and aspirations. He turned 18 last month and graduates February 2015. The end of the year is close to an end and is a real tear jerker. October is a favorite month, why not talk about your favorite person! His popularity is out of control! He said he loves his girls. Do his girls love him? A person can never tell. I'm moving on. I asked him for an interview and it was quick, I asked, about how he felt about the year ending and what were his hopes and dreams about it: "Humanity"; He has hope for humanity by the end of this year. God bless you all. The end is near.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment