Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Met the Devil: Sleepyheads

The Den Obama said Hilary Clinton would make a great 45th President. WOW! I keep the t.v. on; His jobs after include: farming, clubbing, and I don't mean golf, sitting in an Air Force One set for the series, unable to make a joke until he's home. I conclude, maybe his hurtful ways had him gripped for a USA trip. That he's just curious. Furious, the kids get hired. The series is on the first inning and Hilary make a goal. He plays the goalkeeper and drinking a Pina Colada, he sees police brutality, blocks the woman's plight with his free hand, using the power of free will, he urinates on a map, that dropped the planes altitude. "Obama Obama", a girl sings poetically, there were no more there? The news is on, the girl is on, the light is on the flesh, mine. So, light got it to her hard. It wasn't the question. Larger weapons went off, someone is wet, others in comas, then the concrete seem so dangerously close. My teeth felt more chipped. The birds sound a circle of meaty, feathery, communicative community bird chirpers. Si, so? I cried, the city is wet, but conservation efforts are being met. I love plant life, the garden, my mom; I think those politicians and ballot measures are important. Yes, they do agree with me. I voter against the water conservation measure this, 2015. On good times, the sprinklers are on, or my mom blows the pool time, giving the pool away, and watering the garden. They were heavy. The pots. But we have to Beat The Drought. Yes. I get a call. My sister wants to talk to my mom. Of course, I hold. In the end, it all but matters, so I chose to go the other way. I'm hoping, but my cell is charging. I only want it to end. It's a good start, I'll wait. Barack Break The waiting is listening to most annoying television in the house; it's in the kitchen. My room only reminds me of my popularity. The lack of boys and tall blonds I have nothing to do with, I just get a deep smirk that contentiously sign me to my successes and existence. It's all hopeful. I don't have Cancer and I live in the field that holds me when I think that I am not a baseball player. I can see myself in the angel, stars, bright earned running light past and on the base. I made it real. The challenge: Run to the bus stop that's across the street, to get a seat in the bus stop. I touched a cracked curb an inch broken as first base. My foot, sides, and arms felt all the light; My might, was angelic. I didn't miss it. I was talked about. I had my breath. There was a lot of congratulating for the day. I want to say, smoldered. The meaning, I get, but I'm not in the fire. Then, I hear my nieces. I feel a mouthful of pills. It's the early afternoon. My ex-boyfriend still wants to stop me from having fun, and with no way of destroying his life, it's just curious. He hurts my mind with what was his worry. If I had a guitar, I'd perform, betterment to play in my room. I really want to play the guitar like Taylor Swift in Taylor Gang, smoked out or on Bipolar antidepressants. Yeah. Suck My Ride I got over the fact that I'm not watching the news anymore. I'm still connected to the wall for life support, safety first. I can hear the music. My mom turns the den into sometimes dangerous level of crazy 80's love music. My mom talked to my dad. I having called him, gave myself to the music playing, whoever appeared boastfully in front of me, and the toilet I was sitting on. My mom tells me about how Penny peed on the bathroom carpet and then I watched K.C. Undercover, peeling five eggs which per their request, I cut one so they can split it. I got more orange juice. It's not super bitter, it's Tampico. I feel fifty-fifty. My mom mentioned my room is dirty. I'm remembering what I said. In the kitchen, immediately after,"Hulkarian-Sasquatch" and this is listening, so much that I can't remember. My niece said not to talk to her. The t.v. is off as far as I'm dealing with it. Taylor Swift is so excited to be in my room. My sister, Norma pulls her hair, and lag, kicks her head like to be "sure". Then gets arrested. Taylor Swift is kissing "her guy" on top of my dirty and clean laundry. She disappears, but I hear a ton of women's voice's. It's okay, because I got it hot and remembered the words. Taylor posed like she was going to hit me with her long arm. Then she posed with a shot gun. Was it hers or my brother's? It was a little necessary. I spread my legs open when I felt her and she had a bad time, a boy did not care for me. I laughed and felt I was going to faint, but didn't. I hope she leaves soon. I like my ripped shorts. The song, "I can't get no satisfaction..." is playing. I sneer, music. It's my favorite song!! I don't think it's luck, it's my luck. I feel found and the good times of the guitar strings pull; My vagina feels like pulp. I can't always get it. I jerked with the guitar strings, tried to compose a verse for my nieces and nephew, by means possible, I did it, but I felt a resounding negative hit on my guitarist. Playing Favorite Eye The acoustic guitar is good and it's the only guitar I had. It was my brother's school guitar. In everything, I just couldn't live with it or the broken guitar anymore. I still have no money for it. Can I perform? I find it in me to give it to myself. I wanted an electric guitar, but my dad only finds it in him for me to play an acoustic guitar. There is no trade off. I have high hopes. Yes, I get therapy, medication, a bed, and my food stamps. My phone is also government assistance. I'm having a great time. I remember I like playing the drums and I have to shave my legs. Really great. It's the greatest to her a famous classic rock song, "You really got me now... You for me so, you really got me." That now, was a guitar solo. Earlier, I felt I need references, but I don't. There's a lot of people and principles, my heart feels the haunt of the tattoo shop, Yoruba. The music playing is hell. I want to take it to heaven. There's a lot of space. I don't want to trip at the back of gravity. The girls now think that they are at "The top of their lives." It was Disney show; tall blond tales fell to bask in the life, it's difficult sometimes to watch or take it in when I'm in an injustice. I feel like I'm going to faint or fear my chest. This means for the most part, I'm a ghouly guest in ghost fear and on top of the goal. I follow the law and life is waiting for because we need to. I have no more to say. The day I get a computer, I'll be great. That makes me go to my ways. There is not "no action." There is no WiFi. Is the goal the matter? The matter is the comet did not hit the Earth. The message is we do with it to the matter. My point is the persons at play sing to single out whether you understand or not, it's many time your tiny moves and motions to understand that move very lively, lovely, sensitively, and my soul, to athletes; like breakfast today was very Angels. The News The music is in Spanish. It's so romantic. My battery is close to full. I get the elbow pressure off with it and I now know I should do laundry. Tomorrow I fly. This afternoon, I ate flan that made this morning when I happily and sturdily, as I am supported, able to do my own thing, I ate two day old spaghetti with more tomato sauce, water, and Cayenne Pepper sauce. I added cheese and went away to take a picture of a Barbie. I peeled and ate two mandarins. I painted my toes purple. I played a nymph. He played a bull then Poseidon trying to rush me and the he disappeared as I felt water rushing under and behind his luscious tail. I'm sitting here now trying to remember, what? That the dryer gets from the store to our laundry shed this evening. The stripper calendar on the wall outside my door, facing me, feels like an angel. Her bunny outfit looks cheap at glances, but it's super cute for me when I get up with night terrors. If it's not, I'll just keep at it. I have to type, I hear R&B. If I hear you, I will and may or may not be responsive in any way. I feel that painting my nails purple, as I have the hair dye in mind, it will be. The Need For Breath and Air I don't hate Rootbeer, but the mind does riot. Is there no end? People drink beer and today, I didn't drink. I'm stuck on that the drying gets here. The pathetic, yet romantic song singing about, "We are the world. We are the children... SO, let's not give them." I feel the same way. I hope "Jessie's Girl", the hot stuff was studded with two lives. I felt I told my brother what I wanted to say. The dog's in the house, she peed on my mom's things and brother's, the "little baby', was let in by him, but I haven't mentioned that to him. In my mind I wanted to sleep at night. I'm not "taking" a guy home. I'm feeling the future like a refuge. It's all I've known how to do. It gets to hot in an audience dormitory and a community house. Because now mine is singing, "I just died in your arms tonight... She's loving by proxy...I just died in your arms tonight... I should have ran away." The guitar solo is great. I have to check the levels to see if I'm given too much. The guitar and drums of the next song did for a long time. He's as sure as a mouse. I heard, "Turn up the radio..." too many times. I'm just baffled in my room. After the shower, I endured more problem solving for hassle held on by my mind. It was painstakingly play, visions, and my own violent self-defense routine for unwanted sexual ends that are without, overly praising from being beat. I'm laying down thinking about the visits in the shower, they remind me of my medication. I've been wanting the sooner. The wait has been made the best part, because it has corrective vision. Being out of school, is great. I'm on a counseled path to college. It seems I ordered the College #2 in the goal of my mind. The goalkeeper sees a foul, it's going to be called. I've had a problem with color, other people's, I've known that mines gets light, too fair, too dark, two girls, two tops, team that got girls, boys? I'm getting laser hair removal on Thursday. The utmost respect is given to me, by me. I agreed in agreements, for I am a soul of song, joy, and pleasure. To my distaste, I congratulate. I well, welcome the coming visits, bumps, and talks, basketball, and sex, that push the misunderstandings of lusty good goals and perpetual fantasies as really being there and expensive. In hand so I the title. My title did come, in a surrender: I Met the Devil: Sleepyheads. It was as expensive. I feel like I was given or "good girl getting", a yellow diamond ring. The birds violently and vibrantly chirped in my chest. To my next thought, "Yellow belly boys," I went lusty for my heart. It was painstakingly dog next, with the candid birds violently gathering momentum for my mind with them. My twisted mind flings between new friends and those left behind to create more noise. I'm forgetting not all friends are allowed to be called. In this recess, I expect chariots, good feelings, and I got news, I keep my thoughts like the Ace of Spades, I know it's easy to take in, that I've played a card game with the Ace of Hearts and a White girl. The Black girls that are "It", I have a fan. I hear three or four shot gun shots fired. I called it in, a helicopter arrived, no police presence within 10 minutes. It's 3:20 am, I need my sleep, everything though is a rush and it's really exciting outside. I remember kissing a guy. Next I'm in the Social Security office on my next day, finding out days later due to a previous case that I am a non qualifying person for Disability, thinking awake, that I'm there: Get down on your knees, look up, and look down and around, the goal is funny. It's true that your life and mine are important. I forgot how important the message. I was gonna tell you, was? But you're all sas and your job knows it. Why? The End Update: The dryer got here this afternoon. Adult friendly. Popular Fiction/NonFiction

No comments:

Post a Comment