I need the number! My lips on the Corona, he's warned that if she can't drink it, that "She's close to me", but I'm as single as from concentrate, ass rapper, only the naturalist touch, it ain't free, Hey! Taking a stand, we need more rappers for the show take your own rap on the Go; He emptied my stomach like a cool girl and now he's on the do before the next song, we're inside fighting about Simon. Done, chew on my shoes, yeah, help! I'm noticing my nails are chipped and blue beauty queen star night prince gangster, thugs to bring me to shape. It's still my life. He called it my fatty. He was a Black nigga from the understood hood, drinking purple drink that's potent in sweet, two hot hots on the stove, really ready to feel night and radio gifted.
[No major Edit]
When you figure you your material hallucinations, it gets real. The mental drama. The real devil in the form of your mind. You take the challenge, "to survive with friends"- PAC! and Brandy Ruiz
DONT SNOOZE ON ME
DO
No comments:
Post a Comment