Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Dieting Chick Update
I've been working out. I go to the gym a couple times a week to lose weight. Since last month I've lost 256, 249, 246, ten pounds. I trust I've been keeping track accurately; I don't believe Kanye should be President. I like losing weight. The politics is my meat and I know you eat to the bone. Yes, that was a big bite and it is full of flavor. I ate a turkey sandwich with mayonnaise because I would choke on the dry bread my sister favors and I have a lot to do with it. I mean, I was around, but also it's her preference as what I type makes ultimate sense. I want to lose the weight running a mile a day and using the machines for chances of pound after pound loss. My point, well, it is correcting my lifestyle. I'm concerned that I'm afraid I know my life won't change much from what it is now. Is there a solution? I'm losing the weight, given the chances, I'm losing the weight to get somewhere with it. La-di-da-di-da!!! La-la-la!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment