Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Chase: Dream Life


It's scary. I could have VIP tickets, if they find me. People think we're talking dirty. Am I his Annabel Lee? I see myself. My cousin doesn't want to keep her distance. She's just in space, asking for it. My uncle is a hot fry. Someone gave me too much of him. I'm living proof. I knew she was out there playing, my sister. A guy tackled my sister after she pleaded on her knees with praying hands, as she fell, he said, "Détente!" Are you a company? I thought. The cockroach spoke, "You're all a bunch of locas." Her friend could and can hold back. My sister is scared and got done with, with no pressure; The girl has options. She was scared of it, her! That social order. I'm being watched by a girl, a guy, the commands, and careers. I feel I felt, but I haven’t completely felt.
Que si, special lady!! There was no safety. I mean, they could be witches. My friend went to the stars and truth is, he's kind of a "brujo". Se pone para recibir la llamada, "invasion"; the programing. I've been played with. There's a "juego entero" in here. When he spoke, I quivered in fear.
There's a huge check. Una battalla estrellal. That it wasn't so serious. I felt the help on my hand and blue and white pen. He stopped being so hard on me. If the house got magical, I messed it up. My body felt for my brain. "Cabeza", I cry, "nose!" I haven't done the show. Did I feel so rough and tough? Intentionally, I was and did and if someone copies me, I'll say, "Arriba!" Where I was furthest from being all I could be, the group of fans that cheered me on feared discovery. I cry, "no estrella!" I felt a glare. "El tren." That's it! There! The guys are chasing a my sister. It sounds or felt like, like religious or scandalous. They're in the room at the same time. I remember the scary clown. The night and now. I think, "my cookie monster!" It feels like when I used to read books. Pulls. It's so my sister that could get looked at for looking at herself. In the second step, it's about making ribs with my jail bird cousin and extended family that pull themselves into the space not just one cousin holds the position of power in over material things in my world I hold on to. I chose to pull up and get it right. I chose to think a lady spoke and I forgot what she said.
Neon Trees is the best. If I talk Spanish, he'll go into his helmet and space ship to head on to outer space. When my cousin caught someone she got so scared. He caught her. So when she backs him, she takes a lyric and sings sweeter and does a "carilla". That it was enough confirmation for him. It just means you're working for someone? The horrible "lobo" snuck into my dad's room. He sees angels in frames. He hears the angels and the angels hum on my right and a girl caught him. But she caught herself in a mistaken situation. The process made him feel like a heaven in him. New is torture. Repeat is torture. Gun wielding man is my dad. Scary wide eyed girl is the equivalent. I'm low. I went too low. "Arriba!"
"You're worried about the wrong thing." Alguien tenia ultimate safety! He wants to be alone in his craziness. Some girl's husbands, boyfriends, belong to a rich girl. Someone belongs to someone. The world isn't why you should hit me! I did feel like an alien, yellow. I had to be careful, because of the possibility of red. Yellow went in so deep. It was scary. Deep thumps. What did I want? To be a "bien pensada." For me to stop thinking dirty. Did she mean it like this or her space is stuffy? My cousin's dream life is what I ponder. And so I think. It was one hell of a chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment