Tuesday, February 16, 2016
West Coast to the Toast
The Clippers with no Blake Griffin is the best thing that has ever happened. That's why the West won. [West beats East 196-173 in highest- scoring NBA All-Star Game ever] The fight he got in trouble for has been brewing. If the Clippers trade Griffin I wouldn't hold it against them. I'll ask if he's tradable or he signed a fat contract. He's a big celebrity and athlete but his stank attitude, like CP3's and Reddick's strict baller dimension was bringing the ship down. I noticed how Crawford changed his thought and knew he had to beg for mercy. The games are tough and Bipolar. The shifts are Schizophrenic and the game Diabetic. It's sick sugar. It's so tough the diseases just come out at you from every nook and cranny. It's as exciting as watching a girl suffering from Cancer walk next to you with a strenuous facial expression. It's the way the Clippers have brought everyone in the world to their knees and it's only now that Blake Griffin is gone and the Clippers got off emergency life support that they have beat the odds and play more minutes, make more points, beat teams, win. It's completely been my favorite time. Has it been your hell or heaven? I can only now express everything I've been feeling with the team. The team is positive, for a birth. Call me the doctor, but it's what we need. The fresh starts the Clipper players have been offering and I know they will continue to put up points, game, and challenge us to keep up with the game they are tough and touchy on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment