Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Chinese Workout

Yesterday evening, the helicopter roamed the neighborhood and the cops closed the streets. There was a man with a gun. He was suspected of shooting and killing a man. The neighbors house, that had height, was taken over by cops with shotguns. Two sat on the stairs of my house. The cops left after six hours, I think. I wasn't keeping track. My mom let our neighbors stay in the porch. After eating McDonald's and drinking water, well, Mrs. Lee turned her phone on to music. We danced the boredom away. I didn't even feel ridiculous dancing to Chinese music. Now she wants to do it everyday. It was my mom, Mrs. Lee, her family member and I. I was sweating and feeling my muscle dancing all cute, if you like the music and lifestyle. They were let back into their house and everything went back to normal. I wonder if Mrs. Lee will show up again tonight to teach us how to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment