Blue bird blue bird on a red cliff,
Blue bird see the red sky?
It dies at night,
Blood moon looming,
Green lining on the red cliff,
The killers are shooting,
In the dark sky,
Blue bird blue bird I see your orange beak,
Orange you gonna change?
Knock knock it's your frememy,
You're not feeling the fake,
I'm not feeling the pace,
You niggas fake,
And killing the game,
In the middle I scope,
You not changing for fame,
You're changing for dope,
Pleasure,
You changing for leisure,
You're changing for me.
Blue bird see the red sky?
It dies at night,
Blood moon looming,
Green lining on the red cliff,
The killers are shooting,
In the dark sky,
Blue bird blue bird I see your orange beak,
Orange you gonna change?
Knock knock it's your frememy,
You're not feeling the fake,
I'm not feeling the pace,
You niggas fake,
And killing the game,
In the middle I scope,
You not changing for fame,
You're changing for dope,
Pleasure,
You changing for leisure,
You're changing for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment