Thursday, October 10, 2019

Mental Health Day: You Matter

I have Schizophrenia. What do you have? Mental Health Matters. I matter. You matter whether you have insurance or not. I'm one of the lucky that has Medi-cal and can get free treatment. Try to get treated if you're depressed or have severe anxiety, etc. I was shocked when I was diagnosed. Every night I take meds to be in a better mood the next day. I could be sick or I could not. I'm taking the doctor's diagnosis to heart and trying to keep treated. I'm different and a mix of my past. I love it to be honest. I feel though like I don't even need the meds, but my constant audio hallucinations tell me I need some kind of help. So I'm medicated for kindness. They will not bully me or throw me in a box. I am different and I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment