Thursday, December 5, 2019

About "Remembering Thanksgiving 2019"

I'd like to thank my nieces for playing a game with me. The previous post exists because of them. I had writer's block and I wanted to end it. I asked them to give me one word or two, just randomness, to get my brain started. They gave me three each. The first one was "Birthday" and "Flowers". Which immediately had me thinking about my ex-boyfriend, but I was not going to write about him tonight. The second choices were, "Shoes" and "Treadmill". The thought of tight shoes on the street gave me a bad feel. I couldn't wait for another idea. Finally, on the third try they said "Thanksgiving" and "Cooking". Ding! Ding! Ding! Thus my writing the previous post, "Remembering Thanksgiving 2019". Thank you girls. I might just keep using you for generating thoughts. KK Latez

No comments:

Post a Comment