Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ivy Queen on Top

The stars leave behind a generation. Their eyes are still on us though. I was left with Ivy Queen “La Caballota”, most recently  con pelo corto y baby (todo); Now she has like this thing with my mom on the Spanish t.v. show (unknown). Yea, OK, Mom made the music recommendation, but I think that her music is not for the older crowd. I felt discovered when her song came on the radio in a local clothing store. It was humiliating for the family relation, but motivating because I was on my own. I wasn’t even expecting it. I wonder if you’ve felt discovered by an old song.  Ah, yes, the young people. I can’t find the song, but it wasn’t the Culo Remix with Pitbull and Lil John. Why do they make me feel bad?! If I hear any of her songs at the club, I’d freak of embarrassment. Really.

If I had to choose favorite pic: 

"This ain't my baby. This ain't my girl."- Justin Bieber


No comments:

Post a Comment