LAKERS (cough) y ROCKETS
The message, with time still on the clock: No. It expired. Final. Lakers (108) vs Rockets (134)
Now, former Laker, Steve Blake (?), is going to be playing with
Stephen Curry (30) from Golden State, the Warriors. !!!

That’s where he got traded to this week, I think. Are they not too assey? I kind of don’t want to see them play, especially together, on the same team! Yea, Lin (7), Harden (13), and my new favorite Parsons (25), played pretty good in tonight’s match up Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers.
Howard, Howard, yea, he did his thing, former Laker (12). Nick Young (0) was suited, still looking flashy, and cute as hell.
He’s cute. Right? Sacre (50) must always be eating them Mexican burritos. He's not impressive. [I saw him eat one on t.v. from a famous spot in East L.A. a few months back.] He’s untouchable. It’s not a good thing. I can’t feel the guy! COME ON! Maybe he should let his hair grow and leave me alone, as a couch potato, I mean! Talk about bad impressions. Boo!
And what about Indiana. The Pacers (91) and Minnesota Timberwolves (104) did alright too. I have my eye on Hill. He's aight. I almost know them like the palm of my hand. Sure, it's a good thing. Minnesota WON.

That’s where he got traded to this week, I think. Are they not too assey? I kind of don’t want to see them play, especially together, on the same team! Yea, Lin (7), Harden (13), and my new favorite Parsons (25), played pretty good in tonight’s match up Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers.
Howard, Howard, yea, he did his thing, former Laker (12). Nick Young (0) was suited, still looking flashy, and cute as hell.
He’s cute. Right? Sacre (50) must always be eating them Mexican burritos. He's not impressive. [I saw him eat one on t.v. from a famous spot in East L.A. a few months back.] He’s untouchable. It’s not a good thing. I can’t feel the guy! COME ON! Maybe he should let his hair grow and leave me alone, as a couch potato, I mean! Talk about bad impressions. Boo!
And what about Indiana. The Pacers (91) and Minnesota Timberwolves (104) did alright too. I have my eye on Hill. He's aight. I almost know them like the palm of my hand. Sure, it's a good thing. Minnesota WON.
Hill. Yup! Yup!



No comments:
Post a Comment