Sunday, April 7, 2019

8X

The angels are mean
65 my nigga
pull the trigger on an enemy
check out my tranquility
why did you do it
why dont you let me shine
ignite the rumpapumpum
three necks in a row remember that bum
my nipple popping out ready to eat
I guess its still going down
its like devil
im not burning down your house
gaining speed
seperate our soul
stealing
who are you
expand your brain
give me alittle more
ok friends and family
shes gonna die
you gonna do it too
cook what are you cooking
once in blue moon
hes gonna see me grow up
if I had the support
if we had the restaurants
tried and fails
bright lights just go away
soy una verga
I have alot of balls
I hear the autistic
games and toys
you dont want to know about the gates of hell anymore
hes driping scared
a ticking time bomb
needing a new battery
running on E
no gloves no scale
we played a game
And I like my level
be aware of the noise
this is what Im bringing to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment