I said u guys, not me. Love was lost but now its found. Is someone alejano in our house? Visiting me here it's high as the shining stars. Someone died twice. People out there looking not in my time...zone. Not of your heart.
Lover be mine. I can let u visit the devil. I haven't met u yet devil. My sister is my secretary. She's hired! I came looking for u don't got to lie. Not clean. Not edited. Can I say I make u work? Mom won the lottery. I'm the best do I still work for her? Do u make my life's decisions?
They just did a test on me someone won. Many can too. He doesn't know what government he works for I was nice. Suicide note it's Harley Quin. The chosen one or I exaggerate? They want to know how many. Too many commercials. To be continued, the baby's corrupt. The mind too!
Go back. Got to young devil. I need to know devil did I... returned three times. We've stopped the "fearfest". The previous word dumbed down. Everything's good it all checks out. I'm someone else. I have schizophrenia. I'll try to keep it together. I will try to hang in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment