Monday, January 13, 2020
A Moment in Hell
I can hear you. The silence comes. I drift and take it easy after taking life so hard. My mouth’s so loud. My head full of thought and creativity; I can’t take to the voices so much because they are not only in my head but they're heard by you. I was there. I heard the voice speak to you and you laughed. Was it funny? I don't understand if you could hear them too but I sure did.
I'm Schizophrenic. Why am I given this diagnosis? Ok, I hear voices. I've had visual hallucinations. Ok, maybe the medicine works. I'm concerned about the voices and the presence of people I feel around me all the time, the capacity of entities in my presence, and it's like I'm being watched by people, animals, the government. demons, angels, and aliens.
Would common people lie about hearing voices because they like or hate them? Appearances are important. The voices dress us. Do we all end up hearing voices as we age? Is the next generation hearing more voices than older generations because of technology? Would that mean we are in actual Hell with Satan? Imagine a world where voices were heard by everyone and they could be family, neighbors, or unknown people whispering or speaking things to you out of thin air. Are we safe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment