Friday, March 19, 2021

Confession

Fuck!

slip into a memory

I’m a go back

The walls turned black

I felt my feelings were trapped

developing complications like this fuckin rap

Negotiating with trolls

I’m numb

and I’m feeling kinda sad

dumb

from their blows

I sigh but it’s alright

I’m gonna show

to the top

yeah!

To the top

that demon tugs

trying to drop me

I scream to stop

playful heaven in hell and doors locked

what’s on the other side?

I’m full of luck

I already died

I’m behind those doors

goodnight

stuck

it ain’t a party every night

I was so stoked

I felt the love

Don’t pull a prank on me

God

Um 

I messed up

No where to go

I need a come up

My life has changed because of Corona Virus

That Covid-19 in 2021 is no joke

Life can be unfair

But ima play with the blows.


By: Brandy Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment