Friday, March 19, 2021

This Is How I Start

Fuck a cigarette smoker

twist my finger to him

Just for fun

still 420 friendly

it ain’t wrong

smile at the joker

life so vicious twists my brain

and parents saying wash the dishes

Driving me insane

my voice causing laughter 

anger

suspicion

Disaster

Fuck the distance

Words come out

blurt them out

a girl with many wishes

leave the penny pinching to the bums in their niches

call it like it is bitches

tell my story with some truth 

I’m acting my age too

but I’m still trapped with many things to do

feeling like I’m extra hella thirsty and I can’t move

or eat

must be the meds making me sick with fear

ew

Heartless

My butterflies gone

Where’s the karma coming from?

Where’s the proof?

voices in my ear

Oooo

they bringing me a tease

living a regular life is not for me

It’s not my fate

I’m irate

I bring fire to your body

boiling your blood insane

welcome to my ghetto

Only a few know me

Who’s next?

my fate will be money

money honey

Let me explain

Yeah I’m broken and broke

I’ll play with my head

Ignore the voices expressions

Acting too busy for em

It’s like a phone call I won’t answer

I regret not picking up

I’m stuck sitting in this chair

Clouded from taking the time to write.


By: Brandy Ruiz


No comments:

Post a Comment