He's going to get deported!
If he was Mexican,
I wouldn't care, I think-
The argument is that he's a bad influence,
so am I.
The people that want his green card revoked
and those that don't
will just follow him to another country.
He doesn't have to be on house arrest in Canada.
This is pop culture impeachment! People.
It's like overthrow the King of Pop Micheal Jackson then.
Does he really need ICE on him?
All the other immigrants might think so.
He could have killed somebody. That's what everyone should think about.
An American or immigrant's blood on a "bad boy", doesn't look good. Hmm.
It sounds great to the press and makes for juicy gossip. What are you talking about?!!
I still think, however, that maybe he should choose to become a citizen.
He can be a Dream Act path recipient, since he's not a student or joining the military.
How says us all? Do we believe the cause?
This is what America is really about.
So, kick him out before he's like Kennedy?
Or a civil rights leader.
What better punishment, people, than to make him a politician?
Alright, so he couldn't hold office.
His cause is to have fun.
I want to be a part of that. It. You. Can. See.
THIS IS A PROBLEM!
This is what Canada does to Justin Bieber.
No comments:
Post a Comment