A home away from home.
Materials: Loteria cards, Frijoles, Walgreens Halloween
makeup
That’s the way you get into the social limelight at your
favorite party destination. Keeping in mind that it was also our place to sleep
and tend to our riches, it was also the place to get attention for the sleeping
fame monster. I’m telling you get your frijoles, deck of cards, and e-mail link
to get your spot at a table. Don’t think World Poker Tour! It happens that
college really was that exciting. The cultured paint on the walls inspired many. [Mr.FunTimes] The paint on my face did too! I quickly noticed, after and with the time gap
that an early gamey attitude coupled with a healthy response rate, made for fun
times that I would not forget. All my life, money had been for food, drugs, and
paying bills late. It’s just people? No. It’s an institution. Grab your party
dress or jeans and GO! I feared. It was fun. Three wasn't a crowd. I have a new
respect for Mexican games in American hands. How’s that for starters? [Cracks
knuckles]
PLAY
[Brandy ME]
2011 is over RIP
New Year 2014


No comments:
Post a Comment