The author of the article I skimmed through is a happy man.
The Strokes are playing on Pandora. My cousin’s on my mind, the t.v. too, and then
Blake Griffin pops in.
This is before everything: What do you write when there is nothing left to write? Scream out the window! Or maybe post.
Last night, I didn’t watch the replay, Blake reminded me of posting. It was Jordan’s jungle gym not Blake’s to hang on since this month. He’s been dunking forever though. The dunks are made easy, that metal rim takes abuse like nuttin. I noticed in the middle of the 3rd Quarter that Blake’s attempt to dunk after DeAndre (DJ) was a major fail. He kept trying. His pass to DJ was also an epic fail. Collison’s drive to the rim was also a fail. Blake was playing free, DJ too; it was better that the first two years in the game.
I must have not noticed, it was playful and willing, not so stiff and dramatic the whole time? I was getting tired of watching the games. I muscled through it though. Sometimes, mostly, you have to do it. The announcers weren’t half bad the first half themselves.
I watch with my brother. It’s all good. The Suns are the Suns. They’re too good to be talked about apparently. It’s a great team to be on.
This is before everything: What do you write when there is nothing left to write? Scream out the window! Or maybe post.
Last night, I didn’t watch the replay, Blake reminded me of posting. It was Jordan’s jungle gym not Blake’s to hang on since this month. He’s been dunking forever though. The dunks are made easy, that metal rim takes abuse like nuttin. I noticed in the middle of the 3rd Quarter that Blake’s attempt to dunk after DeAndre (DJ) was a major fail. He kept trying. His pass to DJ was also an epic fail. Collison’s drive to the rim was also a fail. Blake was playing free, DJ too; it was better that the first two years in the game.
I must have not noticed, it was playful and willing, not so stiff and dramatic the whole time? I was getting tired of watching the games. I muscled through it though. Sometimes, mostly, you have to do it. The announcers weren’t half bad the first half themselves.
I watch with my brother. It’s all good. The Suns are the Suns. They’re too good to be talked about apparently. It’s a great team to be on.
Uh huh

No comments:
Post a Comment