Ol' Blue: 12 Tears a Slave
Lupita Nyong'o reminds me of a child war
trainer, if you're political enough you get that the education system delivers
like Hollywood. There is no African war lord, but a strong impression and pretentious
attitude, as refined as a boxer’s knuckle in a gorgeous blue dress in the final
rounds. She did win Best Supporting Actress in 12 Years a Slave. That’s how
long most of us live with our parents. To stay quiet, I’ll quote fame:
“She
can have an [Oscar] I still treat her ass like a nominee.” 2 Chainz, Drake
Is she well into the Black community that was a
swelling of the ground? Is it not a house, a school, a mound to masters? Immortal
techniques and conversations with neighbors brought in a rouge dress, but it’s
nothing more than a color. I think that little blue light is stunning and could
go a long way as mediator, but it remains to be felt by people in their houses.
Is the audience that’s watching slave films free men? I failed to progress. I felt them a slave. We are slaves to the films on an eager budget. We wait for release in a known slave state. It’s a structure of our own making and/or public design. We are Black is the message of this baby. A social baby for us to look at; we can’t all dream of all the experiences we shouldn’t have left for grabs. We need connections to them. What are we trying to do anyway? I want it. Whatever it may be. She “interrogates her joy”. So, I’m free to write?! Yes.
[Strike a Nerve- Naughty by Nature]
Is the audience that’s watching slave films free men? I failed to progress. I felt them a slave. We are slaves to the films on an eager budget. We wait for release in a known slave state. It’s a structure of our own making and/or public design. We are Black is the message of this baby. A social baby for us to look at; we can’t all dream of all the experiences we shouldn’t have left for grabs. We need connections to them. What are we trying to do anyway? I want it. Whatever it may be. She “interrogates her joy”. So, I’m free to write?! Yes.
A Rap, a Poem, and Drive thru to the master piece :]


No comments:
Post a Comment