Thursday, June 9, 2016

Toda: Harmony Pt 2

I gave all of myself. I let him look at my selfie. My bare breasts, the center of attention. I was living life like a carefree girl, but I gave a damn. I let him love me, because I can love him back. If I couldn't love him, I wouldn't let him love me. I promise he is the premise for the life story I see waving back at me. I'm adorned by voices that follow me though my everyday living and dreaming. I'm in love with them and they love me. It's dangerous to feel like they are safe. In reality this room has no space for membrane trapping. I mean, I keep cruising, won't stop moving, I'm all for my movement, I think it makes me be alright. The voices, the choices, the action is all with careful and sometimes, the instant completion of a task, satisfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment