Thursday, June 9, 2016
Would You Die For Me?
I
don't know if he's well. I don't know if he loves me or loves the rides he gets
from my texts. He does me there. He goes to work and joins me like a lurk. He
takes my heart and runs with it like a thief in the night or a stalker with a
knife, or a kid with a lollipop. He has a fight song and I have a flea bite.
I'm itchy and everyone is worried about me. I still believe I bleed. All the
things I didn't say, prove me right, some. I read him and I have a fight too
like a small boat on an ocean sending big waves. He has the match, and I can
make an explosion. My power is turned up and his lighter has a lot of fight
left in it. He traded his match for a lighter. Also, the lighter is wet. My, oh
my!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment