I went to the Los Angeles Rams scrimmage and pre-season football game. It was hot and I got sunburned. I wore my sunglasses the entire time. I sat where I wanted for the scrimmage game since it was general admission. I went to the pre-season game to catch the game and it went sweet. I didn't get sunburned that day. I ate the best seven dollar bag of popcorn and lemonade. The turkey dog was great too. It was ten dollars. I said I wasn't going to buy lemonade again after the scrimmage game because the lemonade was too watery, but the second time was better. So, I look forward to it again. There were a lot of vendors on the street selling soda, water, and bacon wrapped hotdogs. I went to the cheese steak restaurant across the street from the coliseum. I spent another ten dollars there, but it was closing time and they hooked me up with a free large drink. The streets were closed and I had to walk further out, three blocks, to catch an Uber ride home. I had my gold and blue pompons, which I shook and waved during the game. I'm happy they won. I haven't been keeping up with the games, since I already went to the important openers.
Rams Scrimmage Family Day Game
|
I went to the Los Angeles Rams scrimmage and pre-season football game. It was hot and I got sunburned. I wore my sunglasses the entire time. I sat where I wanted for the scrimmage game since it was general admission. I went to the pre-season game to catch the game and it went sweet. I didn't get sunburned that day. I ate the best seven dollar bag of popcorn and lemonade. The turkey dog was great too. It was ten dollars. I said I wasn't going to buy lemonade again after the scrimmage game because the lemonade was too watery, but the second time was better. So, I look forward to it again. There were a lot of vendors on the street selling soda, water, and bacon wrapped hotdogs. I went to the cheese steak restaurant across the street from the coliseum. I spent another ten dollars there, but it was closing time and they hooked me up with a free large drink. The streets were closed and I had to walk further out, three blocks, to catch an Uber ride home. I had my gold and blue pompons, which I shook and waved during the game. I'm happy they won. I haven't been keeping up with the games, since I already went to the important openers.
![]() |
| My $10 turkey dog |
This $7 popcorn was delicious. I'd buy it again.
|





No comments:
Post a Comment