Sunday, September 11, 2016
The Walking Dead
I've been watching The Walking Dead for a few days now and every time I chill to watch it, on my phone, I get the scary feeling that I'm next. It's scary!! I know the show is about dead people and all, but I just can't get over the chase. Every time I see a "walker" running after the living I get scared in my skin. It scares me that although the "walkers" are considered dead, they can't really die unless you stab, shoot, or smash, their brains in. No one can get bit or they catch a fever which can kill them and turn them into a "walker". The adults all have to be armed and the children have to be at eyes view at all times. The suspense is gripping. The plays are careful and important to surviving people. I finished watching season one. I'm on season two now. The fear factor is the dead, the living, and every thing, really. Although it's fiction, I feel like it happened in real life already. Life now looks and feels like I'm in an episode of "The Walking Dead". It's simply short of ire, and full of potential. I'm surviving these coming episodes. WILL YOU?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment