Friday, January 5, 2018

Cardi B - Bodak Yellow [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]



The first I heard of Cardi B was with her song "Bodak Yellow."
This blog post will lightly show her progression.
Here: More Cardi B Videos

I love Cardi B. She was a stripper, like my sister. She's powerful. She knows what she's talking about. I think people will learn to respect her. Especially since she went to sing in Spanish. You know, showing out. I can understand the struggle. I wish them both of love and luck. They both make money moves in their red bottom bloody shoes.


Ozuna- La Modelo Ft Cardi B

Be sweet!! It works and it makes you a top notch bitch.


Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B- MotorSport


Nicki Minaj doesn't top Cardi B's success.


Bruno Mars- Finesse (Remix) Feat. Cardi B

I gotta say, she did her dirty and now is reaping the goods with Bruno Mars.


No comments:

Post a Comment