Wrote this in my notes today. It's for fun.
Nigga I'm the future,
stop jumping lines,
I bet u got a shooter,
waiting for his time,
Let me get fed up,
all I want is a halo,
I got a band for real,
all I need to do is say so
I bet you horny, huh
find me in the sack sack sack,
you say you're lonely, huh
say that you dont know me, huh
Get ready cuz I'm horny some
Get a gangster forreal,
Catch these niggas in a rap,
Can you imagine the feels?
Can you imagine these niggas?
Can you imagine the heels?
I got a gold chain around my neck,
and killers out the door for ya,
gimmie some pills,
keep you lit,
I got a song for ya
Your predictions were wrong,
I'm still alive,
I let one slip,
two more times and I run
No comments:
Post a Comment