Once again, I believe life and bodies are repeated because they are favored by the game that is God's society.
These forms of life and bodies are favored by the popularity, similarities, likeliness of faces, famous places, and lowkey are preferred for their ability of pulling life energy into the game that is society.
High key I've noticed these drivers are driving towards their job and their consciousness which are different but physically the same as if reincarnating or twinning in order to keep the game's societal consciousness working with and through favoritism. This effect must mean that some of us are required to be multiplies for the pleasing of the Gods and people in order to go to the next level.
An exciting end game. or boring strategic game with repetitive players loading the engines with life energy in the game is the game. I don't understand how we could see life as any other thing. Talk to me. Comment something below.
No comments:
Post a Comment