Saturday, August 17, 2019

Vegan For Two Weeks- Day 3

Let's be honest. I am not great at following strict diets. So, I'll explain what I did. For breakfast, I had a dairy-free yogurt with apple slices. I ate a pear when I went to my psych appointment. Brunch was a 6-inch Veggie Delight and chips from Subway. I added avocado and chipotle southwest sauce. I'm not so sure the sauce was vegan but I had to have it. I washed it down with a fountain drink; I'm not drinking soda from now on. It's been three days. I was satisfied. Moreover, I had an almost vegan lunch. I made myself a vegan patty with avocado and tomato slices. I realized the dairy-free mayo is not vegan because it contains eggs. I ate the burger. It was really tasty. It was good. I loved it. I want another one. I can't wait to make it tomorrow, maybe. Anyways, for dinner, I ate a cup of green chile potatoes soup and an hour later I had meatless meatballs with garlic butter spaghetti. My night was well until I went home and heard my dad wanted cucumber and mangos. I felt the craving. I cleaned the fridge and peeled my mango. I cut it up and smothered this juicy mango with chamoy. It was a midnight snack. I didn't break the diet. Here comes the first meal of day 4. Let's see what choices I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment